I cannot take the credit for these beauties as I got the recipe from Jess beautician on YouTube but they are so delicious I had to include them on my blog. Here is my adaption of this recipe. It is literally like having a dessert for breakfast 🙂
Makes 4 Pancakes
- 2 chopped bananas
- 1/2 mug gluten free oat flour (If you cannot find oat flour, simply process raw oats in a food processor until they fine)
- 1/2 mug hazelnut milk (Or any plant based milk)
- 1/2 tsp Madagascan vanilla bean paste
- A couple of fresh strawberries, sliced
- A handful of fresh blueberries
- Dollop of coconut cream (If you cannot find coconut cream, put coconut milk in the fridge and allow to cool. The cream will separate from the liquid and will rise to the top. You can scrape this off to use and use the left over milk for a curry or naan bread. If you live im a colder climate like me, this separation will occur at room temperature)
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Small amount of coconut oil
- Mash the 2 bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the oat flour and combine as best you can with the banana.
- Add the hazelnut milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the vanilla bean paste and continue to whisk until combined as best as possible.
- Heat large non stick frying pan on a medium heat.
- Grease the pan with a little coconut oil. I use a brush for this.
- Pour the mixture into 4 separate pancakes. Allow them to disperse naturally to form perfect circles. If you have a smaller pan and cannot fit 4 you can do 1 or 2 at a time.
- When bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancakes. The cooked side should be golden brown. Cook the other side for the same length of time.
- Stack the pancakes on your plate.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, dollop of coconut cream and drizzle the maple syrup on top.
For original recipe see below:
Feel free to tag me on Instagram (@purely_vic), I would love to know how you found the recipe or if you made any variations.
Don’t forget to like, comment, share and follow below ☺️