Serves 1-2, depending on how hungry you are (I ate two thirds of this!)
- Mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Any other veg you want, I used babycorn, sugarsnap peas, blanched broccoli.
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Handful of chopped cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1/2 or 1 tsp chilli flakes, or more if you like it spicy
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 wraps – I used my chickpea batter mix (gram flour and water) and made the wraps in a frying pan but you can use store bought if you wish
- Guacamole – 1 mashed / chopped avocado, 2 finely cubed cherry tomatoes, 3 cucumber slices finely cubed, small handful chopped coriander, 1 crushed garlic clove, zest and juice of 1/2 a lime, salt and pepper – mix all ingredients together, taste and adjust seasoning
- Tomato salsa – 2 cubed plum / regular ripe tomatoes, 1 chopped Spring onion, 1/4 tsp chilli flakes (optional), juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tsp coconut sugar, salt & pepper – mix all ingredients together, taste and adjust seasoning
• vegan sour cream – 1 cup cashew nuts (soaked overnight), 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp nutritional yeast, 1/4 tsp salt – blend all ingredients together in a blender. [This recipe was sourced from glutenfreeveganpantry.com]
- Fry onions in a little coconut / olive oil / water until soft
- Add garlic
- Add all other veggies and continue to fry, it’s ok if they get a little charred but add more water if they start to stick
- Once softened, add all spices and season with salt and pepper. Combine and continue to cook for anther 5 minutes.
- Serve with the wraps, guacamole, salsa, sour cream and lime wedges
Feel free to tag me on Instagram (@purely_vic), I would love to know how you found the recipe or if you made any variations.
Don’t forget to like, comment, share and follow below ☺️