- 1/3 cup organic gluten free porridge oats
- 1 large ripe banana
- Hazelnut milk (I make my own by you can buy it ready made or use any other plant based milk. To make any nut milk simply soak the nuts in water overnight and in the morning whizz them up with lots of fresh water and strain out the pulp through a Muslin cloth. It stores in the fridge well for 2-3 days.
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Sprinkling of mixed seeds (I used pumpkin, sesame, sunflower and chia seeds)
- Sprinkling of dessicated coconut (optional)
- Mash up half of the banana
- Put the oats in a saucepan and cover with hazelnut milk. Add the mashed banana also (this will melt into the porridge making it naturally sweet and delicious!)
- Cook on low heat for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally, adding in more hazelnut milk towards the end to make it nice and creamy.
- Whilst cooking, slice up some strawberries and the other banana half
- Serve porridge hot or cold and decorate with your fruit, seeds and any other toppings you fancy