- Chickpea bread base
– Gram flour
– 1 avocado, mashed
– Juice of half a lime
– Sprinkling of chilli flakes
– Salt and black pepper
– Handful of fresh rocket leaves
- make chickpea bread base
– whisk chickpea (gram) flour and water together to form a batter.
– heat large non stick frying pan on medium heat. Brush it with a teeny amount of oil
– pour in the mixture and allow it to spread out by itself until you have the size you want
– once it starts lifting around the edges, you can flip to cook the other side.
– remove from the pan and set aside to cool slightly (or you can serve hot if you prefer
- Top with the mashed avocado, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and squeeze over the juice of half a lime
- Serve with fresh rocket leaves
Feel free to tag me on Instagram (@purely_vic), I would love to know how you found the recipe or if you made any variations.
Don’t forget to like, comment, share and follow below ☺️